Amz

Thursday, July 7, 2016

Nick Young’s ex claims she’s 22 weeks pregnant


Nick Young’s ex claims she’s 22 weeks pregnant, says she doesn’t feel guilty about his split with Iggy Azalea



Nick Young started cheating on Iggy Azalea all the way back in September, the Lakers guard’s pregnant ex-girlfriend told Us Weekly.

Young’s ex, Keonna Green, says she’s 22 weeks pregnant with a girl, but the two “reconnected” as far back as last year.

“It was last year, around September. We would take our son to Magic Mountain together. But sometimes Nick would say, ‘Oh, there’s too much traffic,’ and he’d just play with Nicholas in his room. We got caught up in the moment and it just happened,” Green said.

“I would be like, ‘Nick, you cannot be sloppy. You need to be honest.’ He would say, ‘I don’t want to hear it.’ I don’t know what was going on in his household, but me and Nick have lots of history. It wasn’t a secret on my end. I didn’t feel guilty because I was in love with a man, and I’m pretty sure I’m not the only woman.”

Despite their affair going public, Green, who owns L.A.'s TNK Hair Studios, says she doesn’t feel guilty about being in the middle of the breakup.

“I’m not the reason they separated,” she told Us Weekly.

The basketball player and the “Black Widow” rapper broke off their engagement in June when Azalea said she couldn’t trust the two-timer.

“Unfortunately although I love Nick and have tried to rebuild my trust in him – It's become apparent in the last few weeks I am unable to,” Azalea wrote on Instagram. “I genuinely wish Nick the best. It's never easy to part ways with the person you planned you're (sic) entire future with, but futures can be rewritten and as of today mine is a blank page.”

The split came months after a Lakers’ D’Angelo Russell leaked a video online in March of Young gloating about hooking up with other women.
Young confirmed the breakup on Twitter with a simple word: “Single.”

Green, who started dating Young in high school when she was a cheerleader and he was a basketball star, said she found out about his relationship with Azalea on TMZ in 2013.

The high school sweethearts’ first son, Nick Jr., was spending time with Azalea and Green wanted to lay some ground rules for her baby daddy’s new beauty.

“When I was dropping my son off, we met in the living room. I didn't want my son around somebody I'm uncomfortable with. I said, ‘Please, out of respect, don't post photos of my son.’ I didn't want people thinking I'm not in his life,” Green told Us Weekly.

“She was like, I completely get it.’ Reality set in that me and Nick were over. She was in the house I used to stay in. I cried on my way home. But Nick Jr. had fun with them. He would always say, ‘My daddy and my Iggy took me to Target and got me this.’”

Green said she found out she was pregnant when she complained of extreme back pain to her doctor.

“It was 200 percent Nick’s child,” she said.

For now, Young and Green are staying apart, but his baby mama isn’t ruling out a reunion.

“Right now, he needs to focus on basketball and getting his life in order. Basketball is what puts food on two people’s plates that he’s taking care of,” she told the magazine.

“But I will definitely give it a chance if he comes back and says, 'I’m really going to make this work this time.' Why not? But if there was ever any inkling of disrespect … I’m going to be raising a daughter. I would want to let her know that she deserves the world.”




source: www.nydailynews.com

No comments:

Post a Comment