Amz

Sunday, May 8, 2016

Stars Celebrated Mother’s Day


How Kourtney Kardashian, Hillary Clinton and More Stars Celebrated Mother’s Day


Celebrities love Mother’s Day too! There’s plenty of proof of that on Instagram, where some new and veteran moms and kids posted photos showing their maternal love. Here are just a few of the best:



At the set of #taleoftales with my #daughter #valentina #happymothersday !!! In #usa #Queen #princess #happy #mother #daughter En el set de mi#pelicula con mi #hija Valentina. Feliz día de las madres.







To the most selfless person I know.... Mom, the words "I love you" are not adequate enough to express how grateful I am to be your daughter, how much you are appreciated or how much you will always mean to me, so I will simply say: Thank you mom for being my superhero, my inspiration, my miss fix it, my problem solver, my expert-in-everything, and most importantly my very best friend. I know your kids drive you insane but we all adore you endlessly and I can't imagine life without you!! You are my everything! I love you madly mama 




And last but not least happy mamas day to this beautiful Mama,, I fell in Love with her immediately because of how great of a mom she is and now I'm looking forward to starting a Family with her ! Thank You Chy for everything you do for me 

And HAPPY MAMAS DAY to one of the greatest moms of all!!! SUPERMOMMMMMM‼️‼️ Love you so much !! 

And HAPPY MAMAS DAY to another supermama,,, my Beautiful Sister Kim! You are one of the greatest moms of all ,,, I love you so much !!!

Us kids must have done some pretty good stuff in a past life to deserve such a Mom 🙏 Happy Mothers Day Mama Goldie! Come over!@officialgoldiehawn

Happy Mothers Day to these Beautiful women!!!! My mama and my grandma MJ‼️ LOVE YOU BOTH SO MUCH and I APPRECIATE all the Beautiful moms out in the world !



Three generations. Grammy. Me and Frank's.






Feeling overwhelmed with love and blessings being able to be a mommy to these three angel babies. My favorite role in life so far is being a mommy and getting to see life through their eyes. Happy Mother's Day!



source:www.celebritybabies.people.com

No comments:

Post a Comment